Jazzway 6004: Links
- Jazzway on You Tube ...How we started
- Marianne's My Space Music page
- Jazzway 6004 has a My Space page now!
- Jazzway is on My Space! We have pictures, scheudules and sound clips. We started recording all our concerts on March 1, 2008 and once they are mixed we will download some live samples for you to listen to.
Recording and purchasing CD's
- Tone Zone Sound
- Paul McKeown at Tone Zone Sound records all our live concerts. He is a master of live recording.
- Blue House Productions
- Jeff Gruber is a wonderful sound engineer who has a complete one-stop studio for musicians who want to record, package and duplicate theier CD. Jeff also does live recording and video production. He recorded the Park House Jam - Roll the Credits Fade to Black CD and video at Jazzway 6004
- CD Baby- On-line record store for independent music
Featured Jazzway 6004 artists
- Jeff Antoniuk- Jazz Saxophonist, Composer, Educator
- Tim Warfield - Jazz Saxophone
- Joanna Pascale - Jazz Vocalist
- Susan Jones - Jazz Violin
- Joel Holmes my space page
- Alan Blackman - Pianist and composer
- Eric Kennedy - drummer, composer, educator
- Warren Wolf - vibes, piano, drums (MySpace Page)
- Tim Green - Saxophone (Myspace page)
- Rick Udler Brazilian Guitar
- Craig Alston- Saxophone and more!
- Phenomenal multi-instumentalist and good buddy Craig Alston. Craig is featured with Fertile Ground and is bandleader of the Eubie Blake Legacy Band. He also leads his own quartet.
- Joel Holmes - jazz pianist & composer
- Unified Jazz Ensemble- Great Jazz from Annapolis!
- Todd Marcus Jazz Orchestra
- Todd and his nine piece band present some of the best jazz you will hear in the area...or anywhere for that matter. Check out his website.
- Sandy Asirvatham- singer and songwriter
- Sandy is a jazz pianist, singer and songwriter. Her first CD "Memoir" is getting some wonderful buzz
- The Baltimore Jazz Alliance
- The Baltimore Jazz Alliance (BJA) is a grass-roots organization of jazz aficionados, musicians, and venues that has come together to address a lack of promotion for jazz in Baltimore and the surrounding areas. New members sharing this passion are always welcome as the BJA continues its efforts to build a stronger and better networked jazz scene. Together we believe we can help this music thrive in the region to reward listeners and musicians alike.latest Jazz happening around town. consider becoming a member to help support jazz and jazz artists. Check out the BJA Calendar for the latest jazz events around town and consider becoming a member to help support local jazz.
- Lubow Photography
Leo Lubow is one of the best jazz photographers in the business. And his studio is located right in Baltimore.
- Patterson Park - Baltimore's Best Backyard
- Did I mention that we love Patterson Park and think it is the best park in the City? On top of that, they have one of the best summer concert series near the Pagoda on alternating Tuesday and Sunday nights. This wonderful music series is free and open to the public, and brought to you through the generosity of Mercy Medical Center- WYPR - The Friends of Patterson Park and other local sponsors. Check out the website view the scheduled perfomers for this season.